Friday, December 6, 2013

RIP

I find it hilarious how some people react to the death of some notable figure. Well in this case the most recent one Mr. Mandela.
After some research I found out he's some famous figure who people worship at their own country. But well in singapore I'd say it's still kinda unknown to many.
Anyway I was saying I like how people talk like they've known these great people for very long and have been appreciating their work and stuffs when they only knew him for like the past 5-10mins after Googling his name. They also like to add some quotes from the person to make themselves seems so knowledgeable and chim, or 'great minds thinking alike with the deceased individual' when they only found it online a few moments ago.

Lol if you told me that you already known him and read his autobiography before his dead and you post something to honour him then yeah, I would, from the bottom of my heart respect and acknowledge you. If you're some ignorant shit trying to act one knowledgeable and sophisticated I'll also acknowledge you too, and laugh at you pathetic fool behind(which I think many would too).