Sigh... New updates yet again hmm. I guess now all my doubts have been lifted. It's confirmed. The once my baby now has another baby.. With a 'smaller than' '3' some more. Rofl
Hais I guess all good things come along with bad things. Realised this since secondary school days. Each time I have some good news, I'll get some bad news of the same level. Each time I lose something, I'll gain something.
To add on, 2 days ago on Sunday when I was booking in, my phone went haywire. After some trial and errors, I found out that the memory card is causing trouble. That is, the memory stick inside my phone was damaged. Somehow.
I got so scared and worried, not about the 10+GBs of musics, not another few GBs of game datas which I've been playing since February. Not all the apps that I'll have to redownload and recustomise. It's those past pictures of me and her. From the day I started using this phone, her zl photos, her new clothes, her birthday, her candids, everything.
I've been looking through them almost every night for the past few weeks, even though I felt that I got over her. Hmmm even though I don't feel sad anymore, looking at those pictures sort of warms me. In a way I can't explain. Oh well. All that is gone and now that I've confirmed she's yet again attached. It just means I'm destined to do a clean cut. Not even memories shall remain it is. It's a pity..
Thank you baby, for the past memories you've given me.